Instrument Cluster Problem - Repaired

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEMH

Reaction score
I just experienced the following problem with my 2008 LR3: Warning lamps illuminated on the cluster, inoperative instrument cluster, truck did not start with inoperative cluster, Radio and Hazard lights turn off and on by themselves, No turn signals, HVAC going off and on, Error Messages, No data on display screen.

After a lot of reading, I determined that the instrument cluster was the problem, and luckily came across Cluster Fix [clusterfix.net], which in their website described every single one of the symptoms related to a LR3 faulty cluster.

I just received the repaired cluster back last night, which I could not wait to re-install. I took me +/- ½ hr. to complete the job and the truck runs like a champ, all the symptoms are gone.

For what I read on some sites, some people experiencing the same problems ended up having the cluster replaced by the dealer, which is obviously very expensive. I paid a fraction of what they paid and the results could not be better.

As far as removing the cluster, there are a few videos on YouTube explaining the process, which is very simple.

Please note that I have no affiliation with cluster fix, I am just sharing my experience, hoping to help other LR owners with the same problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV