JOHNSON RODS - Anyone migrate your JR's from LR4 to RRS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Selden61

Reaction score
Had a 2010 LR4. Loved the Johnson Rods -- key for Utah rock crawling.

Traded-in for 2013 Range Rover Sport. JR says the front will not work, but they look the same. Anyone know if they are just asking me to buy new ones, or is there really an issue between the models?

Cheers!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be the same. I know I sell lift sets for LR3/LR4/RRS and they work for all 3. So not sure why theirs doesn't work.

Selden61

Reaction score
Thanks! Hate to be cynical thinking they might want to sell new set (since they are not that expensive).

Guess I attempt to install and see if they fit and work without fault messages.

cristalfb

Reaction score
Had a 2010 LR4. Loved the Johnson Rods -- key for Utah rock crawling.

Traded-in for 2013 Range Rover Sport. JR says the front will not work, but they look the same. Anyone know if they are just asking me to buy new ones, or is there really an issue between the models?

Cheers!

Had them on my 2011 LR4 full time for 3 years. Took them off when I sold car for a 2011 RRS. Have now fitted them and there is no problem with suspension. Rides better and looks better. Wife complained at first about trying to get in the car, but I suggested she drop the car down before she gets out. Happy now. Enjoy! Chris.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut