Land Rover Series 2 chassis swap in 16 hours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linge

Reaction score
Hello! :hello:

I just wanted to share this video with you. Its showing a "time lapse" of a Land Rover Series 2 having a chassis swap done in 16 hours. Its only me and my dad working on the car, with the occasional help of a spectator, a couple of times. In addition to changing the chassis, we changed/repaired a couple of smaller things, and had to do some cutting to fit the front bumper. Over all the chassis was very well made, and fit quite perfectly. Bought from Richard's Chassis in the UK by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpTKTwEQksE

The video is made from 3644 photos (one taken every 15th second for almost 16 hours), then put together on the old computer and uploaded to YouTube.

Tell me what you think.. :rolleyes:

-Fredrik

Sixthflick

Reaction score
Ahhh, if the boss could actually see what you're capable of!

Amazing! I loved it - especially that you left the lunch part in there as well as watching the sun climb higher in the sky as seen from the sun/shadows on the face of the orange building. Have any more?

linge

Reaction score
Thanks for your response! Haven't got any more I'm afraid, but I'm gonna do more time lapses in the future, I'll promise you that ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA