Land Rovers in Iceland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome videos, makes me wish I was in Iceland. That Defender 110 in the first video was one of the nicest 110's I have ever seen. If I can find one to my liking around here one day I am going to get it. Looked like a lot of fun!

Trevor

guðbjartur

Reaction score
Awesome videos

Thank you.

The gray 110 is a td5 with auto gearbox and a crowler. Diff lock on front and rear axles
and a 38" tyers.

You are wellcome to come for a wisit and we will take you on a glaisertrip :smile:

Guðbjartur

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

The gray 110 is a td5 with auto gearbox and a crowler. Diff lock on front and rear axles
and a 38" tyers.

You are wellcome to come for a wisit and we will take you on a glaisertrip :smile:

Guðbjartur

That 110 is smokin hot!!!!

I appreciate the invitation and if I ever get over there I will definately look you up. Iceland is definately on my list of go to places along with New Zealand and Alaska.

Thanks,
Trevor

Coop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
110 Td5

Trevor (or anyone else for that matter),
If you are really interested in a TD5 my father has one that he drove back from Belize a couple of years ago in his garage in Florida. He often threatens to sell it but has yet to pull the trigger. I am sure that he would part with it for the right price though. I can send pics if anyone is interested...
It only has about 20,000 kilometers on it. All new interior (Saddle Leather), paint (Dark Green), diamond plate and wheels have been powder coated in black + Alpine Nav?Audio/Video Unit. Could be tough to register in states that have annual vehicle inspection requirements though.
It is a very cool truck but was priced out of my reach otherwise I would not be writing this note today...except maybe to offer my LR3 up for sale.

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trevor (or anyone else for that matter),
If you are really interested in a TD5 my father has one that he drove back from Belize a couple of years ago in his garage in Florida. He often threatens to sell it but has yet to pull the trigger. I am sure that he would part with it for the right price though. I can send pics if anyone is interested...
It only has about 20,000 kilometers on it. All new interior (Saddle Leather), paint (Dark Green), diamond plate and wheels have been powder coated in black + Alpine Nav?Audio/Video Unit. Could be tough to register in states that have annual vehicle inspection requirements though.
It is a very cool truck but was priced out of my reach otherwise I would not be writing this note today...except maybe to offer my LR3 up for sale.

Well Coop, I would like to see some photos and know what he wanted for it. I could be interested!

Trevor

Coop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. I will send you a .zip full of pics so I can get you that far. As for price, I will leave you guys to work it out if you are interested. Send me an email adrdess and I will send the pics.

Coop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Td5

One Pic attached

Last edited:

rovermech

Reaction score
Nice vid...looks like a lot of fun. Great looking rovers also...especially the bobbed discovery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV