Leather dash cleaning in Range Rover Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avance

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a product to use to clean the leather dash in a 2016 Range Rover Sport HSE? I recently purchased this vehicle used with only 14,000 miles so its in like new condition. My first time cleaning I used a Armor All leather wipe which left the dash looking dull and splotchy in some areas. Are their any better products to use that I can purchase locally like at a Auto Zone or Walmart? Or is there some high end product that I should be using?

Jim Zimmerman

Reaction score
I use McGuires leather on the entire interior, McGuires gel on the tires, and if you want to go car show quality check out Griots in my neck of the woods. They have how to videos on pretty much everything regarding professional level @ home detailing.

As a sidebar I use their speed shine once a week (after I had power buffed the truck) with microfiber towels to trap the dirt and haven't been to a car wash in months. My black paint jumps with very little weekly time involved and get lots of compliments on both the interior and exterior.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72