Light install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
2CB67143-1135-44D7-8363-D76CDDC4997B.jpeg
24736373-F229-46AB-AEE0-E242A3E67125.jpeg
we brought home our 2009 LR3 last week, and I just completed my first accessory install. I had a 10” Onx6 High Power from Baja Designs in the shop. I ordered it for a customer who ended up going with a bigger light. I decided to mount it in the grill of the LR3. It’s wired into the bright light switch, so no new holes in the dash. I think it turned out pretty clean, and if you’ve ever been around the BD high power lights then you know it’s plenty of light! More reach than most 50” bars. What do you think?

Crosbo

Reaction score
I used the Plasti-dip spray. Like when I first sprayed my wheels, I thought I’d use the Plasti-dip to see if I’d like it. Turns out. I really liked it, so I’ve left it for over a year now.

Crosbo

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, I believe I purchased the bug shield from a LR dealer who was posting parts online.

Installation wasn’t too terribly difficult. However, it did take a bit to get it “adjusted” correctly. Before doing so, at 70+ mph or with strong crosswinds created by passing a semi-truck or driving in a storm, the bug shield created an odd turbulence that caused first the left then the right A-pillar trims to break loose.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA