Loadspace accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gawking at accessories and trying to figure out what to get.

Rigid Loadspace Protector looks nice. the 2013 lr4 brochure lists two part numbers, one is not cargo divider compatible.. what's the difference between EBF500010 and EBF500080?

The Loadspace rubber mat looks ok, doesnt have the lip. But I am wondering if it would roll up and allow me to use the 3rd row in a pinch. LR006401.

Where is a good place to buy this stuff online?

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy all my accessories at Rocklin Land Rover, their prices are the best I've seen. I have the loadspace rubber mat without the lip, it works GREAT! things don't slide around and in a pinch, you can roll it up to make the 3rd row usable...i've done it :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy all my accessories at Rocklin Land Rover, their prices are the best I've seen. I have the loadspace rubber mat without the lip, it works GREAT! things don't slide around and in a pinch, you can roll it up to make the 3rd row usable...i've done it :)
Same here - I love the load space protector and it's pretty easy to move to access the third row seating (I usually take it out).

-David

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rover Connection (BP Utah) has been pretty good for me. I found the rigid loadspace protector (EBF500080) off craigslist, slightly used, but I couldn't beat the price. I have the mat on my older rover and it works well, but you only have to have a major liquid leak in the back once to appreciate the rigid protector. The only downside is that if you are away from the home and decide to use the 3rd row seats, your screwed, as you cant roll it up. Thats never been a problem for me, I always know if i need the extra seats prior to leaving my garage.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rover Connection (BP Utah) has been pretty good for me. I found the rigid loadspace protector (EBF500080) off craigslist, slightly used, but I couldn't beat the price. I have the mat on my older rover and it works well, but you only have to have a major liquid leak in the back once to appreciate the rigid protector. The only downside is that if you are away from the home and decide to use the 3rd row seats, your screwed, as you cant roll it up. Thats never been a problem for me, I always know if i need the extra seats prior to leaving my garage.

Ya, thats what I am thinking also. If I want to carry around a bunch of used oil or something messy and something goes wrong, I dont want a leak.

i may just get both. :p

PALR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are near Western PA, I have both for sale (plus the rubber floormats). The shipping is crazy for the rigid loadspace tray, so be careful if you order that online. Even the rubber floormats and the flat rubber cargo mat are very heavy and would be expensive to ship. If you buy from your local dealer, you won't pay shipping for any of them...

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may go through my dealer (in iowa). They charge a little more but would save on shipping.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the rigid mat on for almost two years now and it has saved me several times on trips to the beach (one accident with the plug left open on the cooler :albertein)

If and when I will use the third row I just leave it at home. One thing I didn't get and have missed is the floor mat for the third row :mad:

IMG_0269.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi