Loadspace (Cargo) Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

neytas2000

I have a Seven Seater and would like some ideas on how to protect the Alpace Beige interior carpert in the carge area when my seats are folded down. I can get a LR3 Loadspace (Cargo) Mat (aka rubber loadspace mat) but then what do I do with it when I need to fold out the seats.

The ideal thing would be if if could somehow attach to the 'floor' and then it would be attached to the back of the seat when the seats are opened up. I dont mind getting a rubber mat and then cutting out along the seats, but that would leave openings that dirt can get into..

There is no solution for 7 passenger vehicles.. yet.
Suggestions - ideas?

T

threeputt

I don't have the loadspace mat yet, but I understand it can be rolled up and fit behind the two rear-most seats when they are up. We don't use our 3rd row that often, so I think I can live with rolling it. If it's a longer trip, I'll just take out the mat and leave it behind.

Jeff

W

w6000

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but they do make third row rubber floor mats.

C

CoreyS

We have the flat rubber loadspace mat in our 7 seater. When I put up our 3rd row seats, I have to roll up the mat, set it on the tailgate, raise the 3rd row seats, then slip it back in behind the 3rd row. It's actually pretty easy to do this.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the mat fits fine behind the 3rd row rolled up. I use a tarp over every possible surface when carrying really bad stuff

P

pbrover

Hello,

Just ordered from www.hatchbag.com. a custom made cargo liner for my new 2005 HSE7 LR3. You can order it in tan or gray. $115 which covers back of second row seats and all the up the sides. Also ordered tail gate cover for $26. Have not received but seems to be the way to go if you full protection.

E

elliotth27

I've got the loadspace mat in my 2006 LR3 7-seater. it's very easy to roll and store behind the 3rd row seats when they are up, and fits perfectly when they're down. I have 2 big dogs, and so far it has protected the alpaca carpet from their fur, muddy paws, and slobber wonderfully -- and it's really easy to just hose off in the driveway to clean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV