LR2 Pictures and video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

NHESS81

not...a...fan...of...these...name...changes....

are americans too lazy to even say real names anymore? lr3 lr2 lrlame? whatever, ill be happy with my Discovery until it dies...then its on to the new rovers, because bottomline they are still rovers, i just hate the names...

D

dishsoap1

I Agree. I Do Believe In A More Exploration-safari-type Name. Like Discovery And Freelander. I Think Those Kinds Of Names Just Fit The Land Rover Persona. I Know Why They Call The Discovery 3 An Lr3 In The U.s. (since Discovery Is Known For It's Reliability Problems.), But They Shouldn't Have To Call The Freelander An Lr2 For The Same Reason. I Bet It Will Still Be Called Freelander In All Other Parts Of The World Like The Discovery. I Guess What Are You Gonna Do. I'm Not Gonna Drive A Jeep. :)

F

FunkyFresh

that thing looks pretty tiny but at least it's an improvement over the freelander, that thing was weak lol

Cpa4S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it is a pretty sharp vehicle.

the interior sure robbed from the LR3 parts bin!

Cpa4S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a Ford Freestyle in some ways imo.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV