Lr2 won’t turn over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Procore

Reaction score
Hoping someone here can help 2008 Lr2
I just bought it they said it was the starter I replace the starter in the car started right up no issue at all turned it off and left it for a little while started right up again parked it turned it off left for a few hours won’t turn over doing the same thing before I replace the starter put the key fob and push the button everything lights up battery is brand new no issues there just won’t engage the starter or just won’t start prior to that the cam sensor code for both I replaced one still same thing anybody have any input when it ran after I place a starter there were no codes
If the cam sensors are bad will it prevent the car from turning over the starters not even rotating it’s just dead push the button and nothing

sonicpix

Reaction score
Having a similar problem with my LR3. Replaced the relay. Cleaned the battery post....But not well and it was good for over a week. Now might be acting up again. I have a camshaft sensor because of the code ot threw P0340 and P0345 but haven't tried it yet.

Procore

Reaction score
The issues was water pump leaking dripping down to starter. Thes is like 1/16 of inch between one of power leads at start to block the leak caused to blow starter 40amp fuse

louis Alvarado

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone knows were the crankshaft position sensor on a 08 land rover lr2 is located?

Procore

Reaction score
There are two as your looking at engine they are on right side on top one towards front and one towards fire wall

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut