LR3 flash relay location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoverPhilMN

Reaction score
Hey everyone good morning. Just received led flash relay for led blinkers but don’t know where it’s located in vehicle.
Can someone point me in right direction please

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if this helps.

Attachments

• Description and Operation.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 120

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are beat - there is no flasher in the sense that I presume you are thinking of a cube like device that plugs into a slot somewhere.

The flasher circuit is built into one of the circuit boards somewhere; the circuit board behind the lower glove box fuse panel I think.

The sound of the flasher emanates from a loudspeaker mounted on the circuit board of the instrument cluster. That same speaker is where the chime sounds etc also originate. Yes, that means when the speaker quits, while the signal lights and 4 way flasher functions will still operate, there would be no clicking sounds.

If your problem is LED tail lights on a trailer, you have to install those load resistors somewhere at the rear. I say somewhere, as I built a circuit box that plugs in between the LR rear trailer connector plug and the trailer light plug.

The link below has a number of files related to the trailer light circuits.

There is also a wiring diagram as to how to build one of the resister boxes to facilitate LED trailer lights and allow the trailer indicator to function on the dash as it was intended to. When the trailer indicator lights up, then the backup sensors are disabled as well as a number of other towing related functions are put into play - illumination of the little green trailer light matters.

https://www.disco3.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=4497

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA