LR3 New tires - Wheel Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Naveen Sena

Reaction score
Hi folks, hope you all are doing fine in this pandemic times.

I got new tries on my LR3 V6 from Costco, six months ago and since it is Costco they were incapacitated to do the wheel alignment. I have earlier setup to take it to other wheel alignment merchants to get the alignment done.
Is it true only Landrover service has the right alignment for this? I was told from Landorover Vienna- VA service center that they do it by going beyond the suspensions sytems of the vehicle to do it the right way than other alignment centers.

douglastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not true. In fact, many dealers may even outsource to some other alignment shop anyway without you knowing.

I have had a successful alignment at a PepBoys with a new Hunter system - lifetime too for 1 price!
Other vendors that do this lifetime (at least in SoCal) are Firestone, and I think Discount Tire. Better specialty shops may not offer lifetime but may be more likely to do it correctly.

Just make sure you go someplace competent with good equipment.

(Edit: I also put the LR3 into "tight tolerance mode" with my IIDtool - just in case they couldn't.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV