LR3 Newbie - Needs a Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayB-AZ

Reaction score
The reproduction bug has forced me to add a new (used) 4 wheel drive vehicle to the family fleet. I needed a six-passenger vehicle if I wanted to take the entire family off-road, so I bought a 2007 LR3 that was pretty clean, had the transmission swapped, and all is good.

The previous owner converted the airbag suspension to British Atlantic struts, so I am without the airbag suspension.

I have hardly any ground clearance and need to get this thing lifted.

I want to purchase a lift kit, but nobody here locally in Arizona has them in inventory, nor do they know where to get them.

If anyone here has any feedback regarding lift kits for an LR3 with converted suspension, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you in advance for your time. I look forward to learning more about this vehicle and contributing where I can in this forum.

Cheers,
Jay

JayB-AZ

Reaction score
Thanks, Joey!

I did come across that Old Man Emu kit but wasn't sure if it was compatible with the Atlantic British suspension conversion that the previous owner had put on the LR3.

Do you know if these kits proprietary to the Air Suspension kits, or are they universal and will work with the suspension conversion?

That's the only thing I'm trying to figure out before I make the purchase.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would give them a call, but unless I am mistaken they should be compatible.

JayB-AZ

Reaction score
Thanks, man, I gave them a call and it's compatible. Shipping from Australia, it should be a few weeks before I get it in. Will take pics of the install. Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick