LR4 19" tires for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Audi Q7's with 19" wheels also have this 255/55/19 size tire. Maybe post these in the Audiworld classifieds as well. I'm sure there are Q7 owners that are sick of the POS run flats. But then again the complete lack of a spare tire in the Q7 is another problem to deal with.

If we could order an SQ7 with a spare tire in place of the useless third row seats in North America I'd head down to the Audi dealer today. I must be the only person that still gets 1 or 2 flat tires a year. And this bad luck only seems to occur in places like NYC at rush hour or rural VT late at night.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a 2007 4.2 Q7 before the 2013 LR4. I think Audizine and Audiworld are the most active Audi forums. Poor quattroworld is near death.

I came very close to ordering an SQ7 just before the pandemic hit. Now that I've had time to reconsider I'll probably go with a new Defender instead.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi