LR4 19" Wheels and Cooper Zeon LTZ For Sale - Trouble Posting

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion' started by Brizzity, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Brizzity

Brizzity Member

2. jwest

jwest Full Access Member

well, if you post here, you really need to include all the details, not just require people to use the link out.

magus likes this.
  3. Brizzity

Brizzity Member

I've got 4 of these 19" LR4 wheels with essentially brand new Cooper Zeon LTZ 255/55R19 M+S up for sale.
    I've got a 2012 LR4 with black 20" wheels as my daily set up. I put together this set after much research and
    deliberation on a second set of wheels for off-road trips. I wanted a tire with more sidewall and a rim not prone to scratching like the black. This is the best set-up out there for 19", and unless you're going to spend a lot more on the only 18" wheel that fits an LR4, this is where it's at.

I bought these in January of 2018 and put them on for one weekend trip out to Idyllwild, from LA. I did some light trails with a group of friends and that's the only use these have seen. I thought I'd have more opportunity to take
    the LR4 off-roading but it hasn't worked out that way. These have been stored covered in a garage since
    they came off the truck in January of '18. I'd estimate they got about 400 miles on them max.

They've been balanced, have TPMS on them, and are ready to go. Asking $1100.

4. Brizzity

Brizzity Member

Still for sale...