1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LR4 Auto Warranty Help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Guy Harding, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Guy Harding

Guy Harding Member

Hey Everyone.

9 months ago I bought a car warranty for my 2010 LR4 from Ideal Autoprotect. Its the first time i have used them but my 3rd after market warranty, this one one was roughly $2500 for 5 years or 100,000.

I had an alternator go out and it took them a while to send an 'inspector' but they eventually approved the repair. They sent a part to the garage but was slow in paying for the labor and my garage was suspicious and after 2 weeks I needed the car so i covered the labor my self and they said they would mail me a check for the labor and a rental car I used. 8 weeks later I am calling the claim supervisor twice a week asking for my money while he makes lame excuses time after time. So far I am calm and nice and polite every call but im pissed inside, i dont like being ripped off.

The company has dozens and of bad angry reviews on TrustPilot and the Better Business Bureau in New york all saying the same thing as above naming all the people I am dealing with.

What do I do next? Tips and advice on getting my money is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Guy