LR4 Front Emblem - silver/black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fm540i

Reaction score
Over the last several months I've been working to change out the silver/green land rover emblems on my white LR4 LUX. Just didn't like the green logos. The challenge was finding a front emblem. Wheel caps and rear hatch were easy. The front was not available. It measures nearly 4 Inches and is unique to the LR4.

Where do you go.. EBAY,

Worked with a EBAY vendor who reproduced a beautiful emblem in silver/black. It's a perfect fit and match and it looks great. For those with Limited Editions and Metroplis this is a must. For everyone else its a must! I'm not affiliated with this seller. Will post pics when it stops raining in Chicago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAND-ROVER-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d3501f3ce

Attachments

• Emblem.JPG
    Emblem.JPG
    383 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Fm540i

Reaction score
I installed mine today. If I can figure out how to post a pic I'll upload. It looks great and is a perfect replacement.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it an aluminum LR logo or more chrome looking I can't tell from the picture.

Fm540i

Reaction score
It looks just like the RR Sport SC emblems. Made of aluminum. Highly polished.
Actually heavier material than stock emblem.

Fm540i

Reaction score
If you like Green keep green. If I had a black special addition I'd probably go with a black emblem. Also looks great on the white LR4's. Glad I did it. A cleaner look.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you like Green keep green. If I had a black special addition I'd probably go with a black emblem. Also looks great on the white LR4's. Glad I did it. A cleaner look.

looks nice. I have a white LR4 and I would have done it, but I am leasing so I do not want to throw money into a car that I do not own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV