LR4 Maintenance/Problems/Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my LR4 in for service 2 weeks ago. Decided to not wait until 15k for an oil change. Had 7600 miles on it and had it done and will probably stay on the 7500 mile service routine.

Happy to report, other than a nail in my rear tire which caused a slow leak(thanks to low tire pressure warning) no other problems or issues. Truck runs great and other than it having a small gas tank have no real complaints.

j

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
How much did the oil change cost you if I may ask?

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bill was 220.00 including fixing the tire. I'll have to look at it when i get a chance to see how it broke down. I did have them looking for an intermittent rattle but shouldnt be charged for that. I was in a hurry so....now that you reminded me i will look it over, seems quite high for an oil change and tire repair. Or, is that the LR norm?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking that was cheap for LR service for oil change and tire repair....

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey, you would know better than I. I will get a break down off the receipt to see how it worked out.

j

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave, it is intermintent so they could not find it. It seems to have gone away. Mine was in the right front passenger door near the speaker. If i hear it again, I will drive with a tech so he hears it.

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. The wife loves the LR4 - just waiting for the right time to pick one up. Should have one in the garage in a couple months

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA