LR4 Maintenance Schedule

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lbm008

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what the maintenance schedule was as far as changing the transmission fluid and filter, along with differentials and transfer case? Any help is appreciated.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny timing... I am just calling around a few places for 60k service info and pricing. Following this thread.

Lbm008

Reaction score
I can't get the page to open on TOPIX.. Anybody else having same issue? Says an unexpected error has occurred when I try to open LR4 Maintenance Schedule

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Page says I need to pay for a subscribtion at north of a few hundred bucks for a year!

Can't someone just upload a file here?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple of things:

- The maintenance schedule chart linked above should be included along with your Owner's Handbook inside your LR4, look for the booklet titled "Passport To Service" in the documentation folder...

- You need to register with Topix to view the above PDF, which is in the "free" Owners section of that tech web site. Registering with Topix is free of charge.

- A paid subscription to Topix (which allows you to view / print other premium content on the site, such as TSBs, Shop Manuals, etc) starts at just a few bucks for 24-hr access if you just need access to one model and model year. You don't need to subscribe for a year.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my owner's manual is all in Arabic. (Work in Qatar) The dealership refuses to provide me with an English manual. I will pay for a day's subscription if I can download everything I need in one go.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owner manuals can be viewed and printed free of charge, just select your language, your model/model year and then click on the "Owner" tab. You may also order a set of manuals as provided with the car through the JLR Literature Webshop, in any language you wish, but it'll cost you a pretty penny... https://www.jaguarlandroverliterature.com/jlr/landrover/

Last edited:

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought you all would be able to see it from the link.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA