LR4 Review NY Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also did the 3rd row get smaller in the lr4? I cant believe he thinks it only adequate for "two small monkey-nimble children.." Most airplanes have less space in coach. Definitely more comfortable seats than the airplanes.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also did the 3rd row get smaller in the lr4? I cant believe he thinks it only adequate for "two small monkey-nimble children.." Most airplanes have less space in coach. Definitely more comfortable seats than the airplanes.

I jumped in the rear seats of an LR4 in December - seemed to be the same size to me. Sounds like lazy journalism - since SUVs aren't politically correct right now, but you can't attack a manufacturer about it because they provide marketting revenue, it's acceptable to go after the "easy" stuff - typically this is fuel economy and room in the third row... Sounds like the reporter just pulled a few lines out of the standard bag of tricks...

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a bit confused about reviewers talking about the lack of space in the third row. I'm 6'2" and I fit perfectly. It might be a bit of chore if I was extremely overweight or old, but to say that only nimble children can use the seats is a total disservice. It would, however, more adequately describe the seats in the Jeep Commander (even though I could even handle sitting in them for a while).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi