Lr4 service manual in pdf format

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndamico

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a manual in pdf format? I'm trying to figure out how to remove the middle row dome/map light assembly and hope it's in the manual.

Thanks

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I imagine it's just like the front overhead console, you need to gently but firmly pry it off its receptacle in the headliner (it just snaps in place via plastic clips at the edges of the assembly, I believe), and undo a couple of electrical connectors once you've got it loose - one for the lights and one for the rear climate control panel if you have the 7-seater?

ndamico

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so there aren't any screws? i know the lens itself snaps in place but i figured the whole assembly (and yes i have 7 seater) would be be attached via a screw, etc?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't guarantee it as I've never removed that console myself, but I don't think there are any screws, no. Try prying it out from the front edge first (that's how the front console is removed), if it doesn't yield try the rear edge.

ndamico

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok that worked. just clipped in. i didn't realize it as i've never pulled it before- but the sockets are removable like taillights on a bmw.

thanks for the tip!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nick, sorry I am just seeing this and your PM - I don't seem to get notifications!

I have a CD with the huge service manual for the Disco 4, I also have a PDF on my computer. It's a huge file, how could I get it to you since I don't think email would work????

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David I would be totally interested in this as well. Do you Dropbox?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV