Making a Green Lane Film for Land Rover Monthly Magazine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We recently put together a laning day around the Oldham & Holmfirth area geared to making a film and taking some pictures to feature in a Land Rover Monthly article. The article is supposed to be about the Bendifroot Production Green Laning Films and the lanes on our doorstep.

The weather wasn't very kind to us on the day but we managed to get some decent pictures and have a good laugh along the way. The cameramen who were along with us might disagree though!

http://youtu.be/Pbc_WgP22Gk

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a ton of fun. There's nothing like this around here (besides the fact that off-roading is actually illegal in MA).

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to come up with a new intro to these videos man. I have kids, I love them, but that L wrangers banana stuff just isn't a smooth intro.

Nice off roading though. Looks like a lot of fun.

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to come up with a new intro to these videos man. I have kids, I love them, but that L wrangers banana stuff just isn't a smooth intro.

Nice off roading though. Looks like a lot of fun.

Lol. I get a mix of opinions on that. The majority seem to like it though! I'm sure I will do a re-design at some point!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut