Michelin Premier LTX in 19"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just helping my sister with picking a new tire for her Acura and saw that that the Michelin Premier LTX is available in our size and it has glowing reviews. Any experience with them?

I think I am good on the factory Contis this year (I use winter tires), but I almost certainly have to replace them next year.

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't run that exact michelin, but I ran the michelin latitude tour HP after the stock contis were shot and they were a huge improvement. I was pretty surprised at what a difference they made over the contis. They are quiet, great in the rain, they ride better and they tighten up the "handling". I think I put about 50k+ miles on them, and they were still in good shape when I traded it in at 93k miles.

I don't think you could go wrong with any michelin. I've run michelins on all my trucks and cars and have always been pleased. 5 of my 6 vehicles currently have michelins on them. My GL came from the factory with 20" Pirelli scorpion verdes and it will get michelins whenever they wear out. Although I am pleased thus far with the scorpion verdes. I think they make a 19" scorpion verde that will fit the LR4. They wouldn't be a bad choice either, but I think the michelins are better.

Last edited:

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have them on my wifes lr4. they are amazing after all the trouble I had with the cooper zeons. they ride great but I want some more AT tires.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never had a bad experience with Michelins both on sports cars and SUV's. I'm penciling these in as my replacement tires.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72