More from Hollinsclough with footage of a spring being lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the full film of the recent lane we did at Hollinsclough. You might have already seen the lead car’s ‘driver’s eye view’ film.

Makes for some interesting watching as a Defender 90 nearly overbalances end over end coming down on the steepest step and then a spring seat snaps on a DISCO 1 half way down, which was not the best place for that to happen.

This is likely to be my last film of the year so it just remains for me to wish you all a Happy Christmas and thanks to those who have viewed and enjoyed my stuff this year. I have started to delve into Twitter a bit and if you look for Lowrangers2012 you can find some more pictures of various trips and incidents or even ask about filming or the cars I usually go out with.

4x4 Land Rovers Green Laning and off-roading on Hollinsclough in the Peak District Area - YouTube

er1c

Reaction score
Wow. That looks like a blast. Thanks for sharing it with us!

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm honest it's just about a half decent line and letting gravity do it's thing but the feeling in the cab is definitely a major buzz!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut