Need 3rd Row Seats. Trade for Sliding Cargo Tray?? --- in CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogryry

Reaction score
If someone has 3rd row seats and wishes they didn't, we could trade.

If not interested in trading for stock non 3rd row seat parts I am happy to purchase or would trade my sliding cargo tray.

I'm on the Central Coast of CA but make it to L.A. and the Bay Area pretty often.

Anyone willing please let me know. Thanks!

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! I would love to have the rear storage tray instead of these seats I never use. But, I'm on the other coast and not motivated enough to hack 'em out of my car and leave a gaping hole. :)

Tictaktoe

Reaction score
those 3rd row seats are very valuable... can't even remember how many times I had someone extra come in at the last moment..

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Todd,
You're missing out on a great storage area. As soon as I got mine, I took out the seats and installed a 'floor' that I had carpeted. Makes a great storage area for tools, hitch, tow ropes and plenty of other useful stuff!
Unfortunately for OP, I'm keeping the seats for when I ever sell the truck - 15 years from now :)

jhilgart

Reaction score
Todd,
You're missing out on a great storage area. As soon as I got mine, I took out the seats and installed a 'floor' that I had carpeted. Makes a great storage area for tools, hitch, tow ropes ....

Roverman - Do you by chance have any pics you can post about your Flooring job? Or link to doing this?

Ogrtgy - Do you have any pics of your sliding rack? I'm in SD, so I may consider it.

777AIA

Reaction score
Not sure if you have closed this item out, but I'd be willing to swap.. however: replacing 3rd row seats is an $2600 item - what do you think your sliding tray is worth? (I'm in Phoenix)

777AIA

Reaction score
Seen them for !250 on eBay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Juanrs

Reaction score
I'd be willing to swap my storage area for some seats as well. West coast of Florida. Black interior.

djatkinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting idea!!
I think we may have used the 3rd row seats a few times. Most of the time they stay tucked away.
I'd be very interested in how one could use that space as a well-organized compartment for tools, emergency equipment, etc. Has anyone done this successfully?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut