Need a scrap AJ133 block, anyone have one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tapps33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm looking for a scrapped AJ133 block. It can be either NA or SC, either version is fine. I need a prototyping block that's going to get destroyed during the machining process....and I don't want to pay $2K for a good block.

So if anyone has a scrap block laying around, I'll gladly take it off your hands! (FYI, I'm in the Memphis area, but freight shipping is fine too!)

Thanks!

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might give these guys a call. I have personally seen scrap 5.0 blocks in their shop. Might still have one around that hasn't been sent for scrap yet.

Located in Katy, Texas. Joel is who you want to speak with.

British Auto Solutions
(832) 321-4127

Tapps33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you wondering, I've been talking to Darton Sleeves and they're going to design/machine a set of MID Sleeves for the AJ133 block. However, they have informed me there's a better than average chance they'll screw up the prototype block and they want to use a scrapper to get everything right, then they'll install on my good block.

FYI, if I can get everything together, it'll finally give us an option aside from just scrapping our blocks if we blow the head! Not to mention the MID sleeve design takes us from a open deck to a semi closed deck! Soooo much stronger! Although, cooling performance may have to be evaluated real time after the rebuild!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV