New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bargepilot

Reaction score
Hi all!

I recently subscribed here because I'm on the lookout for a D4. A V8 one or SCV6 if possible.

I'm also on disco4.com but most petrol-knowledge seems to be found here, so hi.

I had a P38 Range Rover (V8, still miss it) and have a 2.6 petrol Series III station wagon. I do the wrenching on all my cars myself, not because I'm a mechanic but because it's challenge.

Cheers,
Bargepilot

PS: When I visit landroverworld.org, I have to deal with a Cloudflare captcha page. A lot. Like every 10 mins. Anyone else have that too?

View media item 551

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Not sure about your issues with other forums.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using two step authentication?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if it will help or not, but it sounds like you were having some form of issue that I am not familiar with on this site. I have never had a captcha issue here.

Bargepilot

Reaction score
Not sure if it will help or not, but it sounds like you were having some form of issue that I am not familiar with on this site. I have never had a captcha issue here.
Hi, thanks for listening. The Cloudflare captcha page suggests there might be a virus infection on my end, which of course may be true but it’s very hard to prove otherwise. It only happens on landroverworld. No matter what device I use, MacBook, iPad or iPhone, I get the captcha. And it always asks to identify either a bicycle or a boat. :hmmmm2:

Well, over to more Land Rover content.:driver:

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA