New LR3 owner driver seat reclining issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh Cobb

Reaction score
Hello all I’m very new with forums and a new 2006 LR3 owner. I’m going through this new purchase ($2500) for a LR3 with 200K miles. Interior and exterior are in amazing shape but am currently working on the following repairs:
* Water pump replacement
*throttle body replacement
* sun roof motor replacement

the most annoying thing I have thus far is the drivers seat will recline back but will not move forward??? Anyone ever had this issue and can provide any info how to fix it? Thank you all

Ian Morrison

Biffo 69
Reaction score
Hello all I’m very new with forums and a new 2006 LR3 owner. I’m going through this new purchase ($2500) for a LR3 with 200K miles. Interior and exterior are in amazing shape but am currently working on the following repairs:
* Water pump replacement
*throttle body replacement
* sun roof motor replacement

the most annoying thing I have thus far is the drivers seat will recline back but will not move forward??? Anyone ever had this issue and can provide any info how to fix it? Thank you all
Sounds like your seat module is playing up or there’s a brake in one of wires too motor. There are relays that work with the seat motor so I’d go for cheapest option first. Buy a relay and try the recliner again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV