New Member 2013 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjguthrie1

Reaction score
Hey folks! My name is Jason, and I just got a 2013 LR4 Lux. Want to say a thanks as this forum was very helpful to me in my search that ended up landing on this vehicle, and I'm sure it will continue to be. Proud to be a part of the ownership of such a special vehicle. I bought this to be a tow vehicle to bring motorcycles to the track, while also being a vehicle that I can camp out of at race tracks across the southeast. I also plan to do some light overlanding on it, we'll see if I catch that bug once I get going!

Coming from a Honda S2000, so this is pretty much the complete opposite vehicle! I'm selling that now so if anybody is interested, PM me.

The LR4 came setup already, so there's not much left for me to do. Black int/ext, black logos, black 20"wheels with A/T tires, Voyager roof rack, ladder, and rock sliders, Johnson Rods, hitch etc. I'm trying to figure out the sound system, sometimes it sounds really good and the bass is strong, other times its a little underwhelming. That's the only thing I might play with eventually.

Anyways, thanks for being here! you'll probably hear from me in a few months as I've got a small oil seep from passenger side valve cover gasket, and a little bit might be coming from oil cooler as well. It looks like transmission fluids need to be done at 75K (I've got 70K on the clock now). So I'll be looking into whether these are DIYs I'm comfortable taking on or not.

I'm based in Atlanta, so if there are any other members in the area, I'd love to tag along for an overlanding/light trail riding trip and learn the ropes. This is the first 4x4 I've owned, and its got a lot of the kit already on it, now it just needs a driver mod! :D

637526254412137928.jpeg

JJandKK.jpeg

LR4S2k.jpeg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Looks good, both vehicles.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV