Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alldazed

Reaction score
hello everyone. i came across this great forum looking for info on how to remove the supercharger from my 2011 range rover sport supercharcharged with 172000 km on it as i suspect i need to change the front coolant crossover pipe. I did the waterpump no problem that was leaking but looks like the crossover pipe is too now. i read through the Michael Gains thread for inspiration. Thank you.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello everyone. i came across this great forum looking for info on how to remove the supercharger from my 2011 range rover sport supercharcharged with 172000 km on it as i suspect i need to change the front coolant crossover pipe. I did the waterpump no problem that was leaking but looks like the crossover pipe is too now. i read through the Michael Gains thread for inspiration. Thank you.

Nice! Welcome to the forum. So you got everything fixed ok then?

alldazed

Reaction score
No not done it yet. Only the water pump so far. I’ve been searching for the removal procedure for the supercharger for the v8 but can’t find info on that. The procedure for the v6 sc was the closest I could find and the engines seem to bear many similarities other than the missing cylinders. Will let you know how it goes and if in fact it is similar but holding off a few weeks for the warmer weather. Unless of course someone knows of a link for the v8 supercharged. Thanks.

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for digressing but does the New Discovery with the Td6 diesel engine have a crossover pipe that I need to worry about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV