New Owner LR RR 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheila

Reaction score
Hello All:

I am new to using this site and am not sure where to start, so I though I would just open up a conversation to see who might respond.

I just purchased my first Land Rover, the RR Sport HSE 2012, i have always wanted to own one and
was just able to do it, in spite of what my husband and male friends advised me against.

I saw an ad on Car Gurus listing this vehicle that is was being sold at a BMW dealer here in San Diego
so I went, fell in love with it and purchased it. My dilema is that no one at the BMW dealership knows
anything about LR, so besides the you tube videos, are there sites where I can watch tutorials on how to
manage and work, use all the functions this vehicle offers?

Any information would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

New Landi owner

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you have a good LR dealership near you, most dealers will take the time to show you all about your new to you vehicle; their hope being when you are ready to upgrade you will come back and see them. They should also offer "Off Road" days and will teach you about your vehicles capability. Now a caveat is most dealerships really do not go "Off Road", but will do some Country type driving on back roads and maybe some basic trails.

Sheila

Reaction score
Thank you, I am looking at it, just wanted to know if there were video sites, besides you tube.

Sheila

Reaction score
Yes, I will be visiting them next week. I just didnt know if they would be willing to show me some basics
being I did not buy it from them. But we will see.

Thank you
Sheila

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA