no air post gas line recall service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNLR4

Reaction score
Th'13 had a recall for the fuel line recall and post the service my air-conditioning does not work. Does anybody have a theory what to check? Do they disconnect the battery and could that have reset the system?

cjm41

Reaction score
I’ve replaced the faulty part on the gas tank twice now myself and I didn’t even pop the hood.

Even if they disconnected your battery (and they may very well have a policy that requires them to disconnect the battery when working on anything fuel related) they shouldn’t have touched the AC.

If it’s just not blowing cold but the blower is still pushing ambient temp air (and the AC compressor isn’t kicking on) i would start with checking the AC fuse. Possibly the 15 amp fuse in position 27 in the engine compartment fuse box (That’s where it should be but I’d verify that in your owners manual).

If your AC was on when they reconnected your battery and the ignition was somehow switched on so it fired up your AC, I could maybe see that popping a fuse.

That would be my first go-to.

Note: this is only possibly the problem if the AC is not turning on at all (Vents working but AC compressor not turning on).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut