On the hook. **Fixed**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After I rebuilt it I never got a message about rising slowly until this weekend. I really feel its time for a compressor. I could be wrong and initially would have sworn this was an electrical issue and it still may be, but I'm eliminating at least one of the variables. I know I've put 100k on this truck with the same compressor. I'm also sort of thinking about that bump stop kit Lucky 8 sells to keep this from happening in the future. It's $388 and a tow is $95 and this is the first time this has happened in 10 years I've owned this truck so I have to really think about it. On the flip side, a tow 5 miles into the woods would be more than $95 I'm sure...

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New compressor and we seem good to go, I've driven about 60 miles and all functions seem to be working as designed. I ordered another Hitachi and had no programming of the computer to do, simply plug and play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV