overspeed warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

rover1

I discovered today that I cannot adjust or turn on the overspeed warning while the vehicle is moving. This is (to me) a pretty unnecessary option anyway. But I just thought it funny after reading all the discussion about using the nav under way.
How ironic is this: In the interests of safety, LR won't let you use the warning that prevents you from going to fast!!

X

xcursion

This is only one of the stupid points of a car loaded with so much smart technology. It goes on the list with no valet keys, no lockable glovebox, no tilting headrest, no one-press passenger window switch, no hatch open from inside, and no butt warmer (for my region anyway)......

S

shod

i see you on those and raise you a no memory seat on SE v8.... this is the first vehicle in the past 8 years that didnt have 1 press pass window down or memory seats... unreal

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost hate to ask, but what would be the point of a "valet" key on a SUV since there is no trunk? Seems it would be rarely used and relatively expensive... since it would need to be full security fob as there is no (non-emergency) key hole on the doors.

(If there was a lockable glovebox, an optional "glovebox" key would be smarter.)

R

rover1

Fortunately I could care less about any of these items! They all seem like the kind of mistakes that you would make when rushing something to market. Problem is, they actually had to make concious decisions to REMOVE them all!.

X

xcursion

Grommet, I see your point. Just would be nice to have a place where I can lock my stuff when it goes to car wash or valet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV