P38 will crank but not start ... even w/starting fluid all of a sudden

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bar Pilot

Reaction score
I drove it out into my driveway then started fiddling around trying to figure out why my windows suddenly stopped rolling up or down. Pulled and checked a few fuses and relays then went to start it back up and it will crank but won’t start. Even sprayed some starting fluid and got nothing. Car has a full tank of “clear” gas and it ran just a few minutes before. I had a friend of mine take a video of the start up warnings and posted it to his you tube so you can see and . It claims that Fuse 7 and Fuse 17 have both failed as well as a few other things. I swapped out the EAS system on it for coil springs and have the jumper to stop the beeping and warnings but haven’t installed it yet. Any ideas? This thing never ceases to amaze me with its ability to break. I really should be in therapy for owning them but I prefer to be here instead lol Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV