Palm Springs Trails?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colleyt

Reaction score
I need to get out of Hollywood. Anyone know of some trails I can hit while Im in Palm Springs this weekend??

Thanks

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for something hard-core there's plenty to do around Calico, but probably not a good idea to do on your own. Otherwise, just a few miles east of Palm Springs you could visit Joshua Tree National Park and Berdoo Canyon Trail ... It would make a nice day trip from Palm Springs, especially fun if you are into geology.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although it's on-road - take the Pines to Palms highway (State Route 74) out of Palm Dessert as it climbs out of the valley - amazing road, fantastic vista from the top.

sunlion

Reaction score
I have a house for rent in Palm Springs (Cat City) if you need a place to stay next time. Its a new house in a gated development, quiet, all amenities including pool and spa. I need all the vacationers I can get to be able to hold on to it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72