Parking Brake Module Location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 05 HSE is in the shop (LR Huntsville - they are awesome) ... for a parking brake issue (Right rear wheel locked up, dragging). Anyway they are replacing the EPB/parking brake module as well as the pads/shoes/rotor (which all I guess got damaged).

Who knows where this parking brake module is? Is it one unit with the actuator (and where is the actuator / motor?) Just curious.

EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT -- the module _is_ the same thing / one with the actuator (or motor that actuates the parking brake) ) up under the rear of the car. THANKS.

Last edited:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right, it's forward and above the spare tire, mounted to the frame crossmember

ehaust_routing-01.gif

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parking brake cables ? was module

Great PIC !

Follow up question -- so when you order the module/actuator for the parking brake, do the cables actually come with it? Ie is it one big assembly that all is under the same part #?

I guess what would be super helpful would be if anyone had an actual picture of this thing sitting on a desk / etc?

THANKS.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut