Part Suppliers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chef6885

Reaction score
I have today received the second part I have ordered from www.britishparts.co.uk . Sadly it is the second time I have been left more than unimpressed with the customer service.

The first part I ordered was an expansion tank after the original developed a 'minor leak'. Now although it looked the same non of the connection ports matched the old one and when called them to query this I received an attitude of we've got your money and you've got your part, bye. Jump forward a couple of months and decide to fit angel eye type running lights. Whilst putting the headlight lens retaining clips back on to the headlight I manage to break the glass just enough let water in but little enough I can still use it. So after much trawling of the internet the best price I could find was with britishparts.

After my previous experience I was a little reluctant to place the order but needed the part, being especially careful to order the correct side. Sadly I was sent the wrong side. When I phoned to complain I was told that they sent the what I had ordered and that I would have to pay to return the wrong one and wait for a replacement part to be sent back. Now this was not my fault but was going to cost me!!!!!

When I asked to speak to manager the sales woman slammed the phone down (I actually heard it clatter) and it then took six attempts to get to talk to anyone as they kept hanging up on me. The person who eventually spoke to me was rude and insulting, blaming me for the error.

So to sum up my experience of britishparts, I would rather curl one out on my hand and clap than use them again. Anybody out there have any recommendations for a good supplier that actually wants business?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
It also depends on which side of the pond you are on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV