pentosin atf1 for ATF filter change?? 07 lr3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rene1729

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the 1058107 pentosin atf1 for ATF fluid change?
I've used the zf lifeguard 6 on my 06 but now I need to change my other lr3 and do the want to order and wait over a week to get. Autoparts down the street have the fluid petosin for $20 a liter..... Which almost same cost as zf. Anyways.. Just looking for opinions. Thanks

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used it for many years on my 05 LR3, including a pan conversion and filter change last year. No issues that I am aware of.

Rene1729

Reaction score
I've used it for many years on my 05 LR3, including a pan conversion and filter change last year. No issues that I am aware of.
Cool, but I read that's it's not compatible with the 6speed. Only the 5 speed.. Really tempted to buy since it's a easy access to me

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The link below is to a number of files related to our 6 speed ZF 6HP26 transmission. I see one of the files has over 4,500 views and many have over a thousand.

As to oil, about all I have used is the stuff from Land Rover but in the Jaguar marked bottle. It seems at least here that the Jag branded ZF oil is a bit cheaper priced than the LR branded ZF oil.

https://www.disco3.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5059

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA