please someone help to fix error hdc system failure P0718 after P0732

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpbiaggi

Reaction score
friends recently bought this freelander 2, a dream car for the comfort feature and common durability of parts. as it is chronic in them and no one answered here the possible solutions and I succeed in the repair, I open this topic because I am desperate in the situation. after a few days of use, it started to show the hdc fault system error and started to stay only in 3rd gear, as when I turn it off and on it goes normal and after 1 km, 50km, 100km I learned to use the manual mode before the error in which I can walk on roads even with error. apparent battery in good condition, green level of moura 75amp, I connected the battery negative to the valve cover, halogen lights, nothing connected, to oscillate the voltage, and the error continues. I saw cases abroad and nationally, with no effective cause, I used the homemade scanner and a professional got error P0718, and when I turned it off I started having error P0732 referring to 2nd gear, which reduces the rotation to gear and engine performance. I need help from people who know, or have already had similar cases so I can check the sensor, connection, part replacement, any help will be of great compassion. I'm counting on you whats +55 16 99743 3410

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slack