Problem with sound and SAT/NAV screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Wallentin

Reaction score
Hello
I would like to check this out if anyone is an expert on the optical audio system of my Range Rover L322 -07.

Everything started six months ago when the sound began to disappear when listening to the radio. The sound came and went, and when the sound stopped, the CD, TV, Radio buttons were grayed out, and they failed to press. After a while, the RR log came up on the screen and the volume button flashed instead of being fixed. No sound came from the stereo either.

Then went through many forums and found that the Bluetooth module could malfunktion, so coupled past it. Felt like it was the problem when it worked for a week, but then the problem came back. Then tried to disconnect some other devices in the place as the BT module, and when I paired up the optical cables on the radio module, the radio again works the sound again, but you can not change channels or other functions such as switching to CD or TV. When I thought it was the radio module that had crashed, I ordered a better used from Ebay. Unfortunately, there was no difference when I tested the "new" module. Is there anyone who has had a similar problem or is an expert helping me how to find the problem?

Best regards David

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA