Prospeed UK LR4 ladder instuctions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My dog literally ate the instructions. Can anyone scan them or link a picture to steps 1-8 for me?

Thanks
Mike

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely the first thing I did. I sent a request for a PDF. No response. The UK website has no section for the instructions. YouTube = negative results. I have put on ladders before. There were a few steps regarding drilling something out with a 12mm bit (if I remember correctly). I'm having problems finding a 12mm bit here. ACE, Lowes, Sears, Homedepot have none. I may have to use a standard bit and get it as close as I can.

MDJ2015

Reaction score
Here you go - instructions for the prospeed ladder. If it helps, the Feb 2016 issue of LRO also included this in the tech section.

Just received the rack essentials kit (roof rack, ladder, and panels) along with the underbody essentials kit (rock sliders, front guard, compressor guard). Hope to install them over the next week or so.

Attachments

• Prospeed Ladder Instructions A4.pdf
    169.4 KB · Views: 191

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! i'll be installing this tomorrow evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV