Psyched to be in a Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shredahead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi There,

Just joined the forum and looking forward to spending way too much time learning about the LR4 here. First time owning a Land Rover although have family members who's had Dico's and an LR3. Just picked up a 2011 LR4 HSE. Beautiful rig and lots to do and learn. Car was a 1 owner car that came out of MI, they must use a lot of salt on the roads. The underside seems a bit rusty. My next door neighbors own a Rover repair shop in my town and while I like these folks a lot, I hope to not become too close to them :smile:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... Rovers are like family.

confirmer

Reaction score
You surely came to the right place in learning more about your ride! Welcome to the forums and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Shredahead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly have learned a ton already. Especially that I have the wrong rim size in a 19" Should have done more research here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

confirmer

Reaction score
Well in that case, just charge it to experience. Scroll and read some threads around the site and surely you will learn a lot. Or create a certain thread in a particular query and we will surely be happy to help you out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV