Pulls to left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow Lame

Reaction score
I have owned my LR4 since July and like it a lot. After about a month or so I asked the dealer to adjust the alignment as it pulled left. They did but shortly thereafter I noticed it pulling left again. It also steers very quickly left but less so to the right. It is not a big bother and I know this happens on a lot of front drive cars (torque steer I think). Has anyone else had similar experiences? I could take it back for another look but maybe this is a case of getting used to a 4wd truck with ground clearance, I.e. It doesn't track like a car?

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are all the suspensions at the same hight? have you rotated the tires before? are there vibrations?

Slow Lame

Reaction score
No vibrations, haven't rotated given low mileage thus far. Not sure what you mean re: suspension height, it looks level......

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No vibrations, haven't rotated given low mileage thus far. Not sure what you mean re: suspension height, it looks level......

if the dealership did the alignment they should have adjustment results. also, tire wear can happen early if alignment is bad.

as for suspension height i've read some people having weird air suspension issues that required a dealership reset or fix because it slumped. just exploring all possibilities here.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck should not be pulling to the left or right. I would have the dealer take another look and re check balance and allignment. Also as ycharlie mentioned, they should check the air suspention for any leaks etc...Good luck and please keep us posted.
George

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sould check air suspension as noted above, you never know. Just measure height between the arch and tire on each side. Make sure you're on even ground. My LR4 had front end slumping issues... oddly, the front would just drop about an inch ever so often and would go back up to its normal riding height. They replaced one of the air struts - they found out it was leaking. Who would have known.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV