Rear suspension leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevorino33

Reaction score
So I just put new o rings in the rear valve block my rear air struts are also new. And the rear still sags. I pulled the air suspension fuse about 8 hours ago and so far it’s still at the same off-road height neither side has dropped. I’ll leave it overnight and maybe things will change by morning. But if they don’t what else should I check. I’m probably gonna double check the valve block hoses first. But let me know if anywhere else can be a problem area. Thanks in advance

Cthehentz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you look at the center valve block? The center valve block will feed front, rear and air tank.

Stevorino33

Reaction score
I haven’t yet I do have the o rings for that as well. That would explain why it didn’t lower when I removed the air suspension fuse too right?

NorthwestDriver

Reaction score
Check the Voss fittings into the rear valve block. It’s very common for at least one to leak after messing with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV