Remove and replace supercharger snout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

callipygian

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a video on replacing supercharger snout? Even a pdf with visuals work.

Thx

ColorofKris

Reaction score
Here some PDF files.

You just possibly saved my life!, I started this job removing the SC 2 days and was at a loss when I couldn't get the SC up and out, so I put it all back together. I want to try again in hopes to get to the isolator changed out. Thanks for posting the PDFs.

georgekale

Reaction score
Glad to help.
IMG_20171009_225906733.jpg

wchamp

Reaction score
I am currently doing this Job on my 2012 Sport. I have all the bolts off and the supercharger should come off but it is not budging? Has anyone ever have this issue?

Ayman

Reaction score
I'm exactly where wchamp is at. I have the top of the supercharger off my 2010 RR 5.0. I've removed the eight 10mm center bolts inside the supercharger, and have even removed two of the top EGR bracket bolts from the back of the supercharger. And still, it does not want to budge. Almost like it's still bolted in. Is it just stuck, or are there any other bolts that need loosening? I've attached a couple of pics of where I'm at. Thanks
front view supercharger base 2010 Range Rover 5.0L SC.jpeg
top pic of inside supercharger 2010 Ranger Rover 5.0L SC.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72