Ride Height Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I just got my first 2 suspension faults.
I checked what it was with the IIDTool and here's what came up:
VIN: SALAK2D47AA536xxx
Vehicule scanned on 07-02-2014 18:40
Using IIDTool+BLE

ABS-Brake Module

U0421-68 (2B) Invalid data received from ride level control module - Algorithm based failure - event information
U3003-62 (28) Battery voltage - Algorithm based failure - signal compare failure

RLM-Suspension

C1A06-1C (AF) Rear right height sensor - General electrical failure - circuit voltage out of range

I cleared the fault the first time and been driving around without problems. But it happened again today (so twice within 24hrs).

I did my best to check the sensor and all seems fine.

Any idea of what this might be?

Thank you

Sent from my i&iPhone

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you probably have a wire somewhere making contact with ground and causing the voltage changes......

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.
I will look further into it and I'll give a call to the dealer if it happens again.
I'm also thinking that I might have a bushing problem on the front passenger side. I need to check that too (parked on the street with snow everywhere isn't the ideal situation for getting under the truck). I hear a light sound when I drive slow over bumps. Noticed it for the first time when I went off-roading two weeks ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV