sagging confirmed, now what?

ftillier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to lower the truck onto jack stands using the EAS, or will it freak out and think it high-grounded and extend itself again?

And is it OK to use silicone lube on the O-rings when reassembling the valve block, or does it need to be dry?

Last edited:

ftillier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the wheel and pulled the fender liner, got a nice pile of debris, along with a nerf dart.
PXL_20220805_030908665.jpg

ftillier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The solenoids for the individual corners seem stuck having pinched their respective O-rings.
PXL_20220805_040959434.jpg

I can see some desiccant powder in the housing

ftillier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sell rebuild kits for the valve blocks, but a lot of the seals in the one I got did not work because the size was wrong.
Yes, mine were close, but not quite, too. I will see if I can return them. I put the valve block back together after cleaning it, and reassembled everything - no more bubbles there. I likely could have just tightened the bubbling hose fitting and saved myself a bunch of work, but I got to tinker and gain confidence with this system. I still have bubbles from the compressor outlet, and will see if I can pick up a new air tube from the dealer, though the price is quite steep online, and I suspect more so at the local dealer. What's the chance it's the fitting on the dehydrator, and not the hose itself, that's at fault?

ftillier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the air tube kit from Atlantic British, will install when it comes in, and that should sort things. I haven't checked heights yet today, wanted to give it as much time as possible. Hopefully the fresh tube does the trick.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schildy