1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scottjuliana98 Scam Alert

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by f1racer328, Jul 23, 2020.

1. f1racer328

f1racer328 Full Access Member

I've been looking for someone to sell 18" Tuffant wheels to me (They're out of stock online)

Guy using this username and WhatsApp # +1 914-860-9366 is trying to scam me, plus some other users I'm sure (Searched his # and found a post on a Ferrari forum and a DJI Inspire forum.)

Long story short he sent me images from the manufactures website, was only going to charge $10 to ship 5 wheels, didn't have any sort of story on how he got them. Was asking the same price as a new set as well.

Biggest thing was he couldn't provide a photo/video of his name/phone number with the wheels. Claims they're not with him, then refers me to his brother (+1 719 426-4826) then that guy claims that his phone camera isn't working and that I'll have to wait for him to use his sons phone.

Just be careful everyone.

If this type of post isn't allowed, I can redact the phone numbers. I'll also provide screenshots if anyone wants to see.

joey likes this.
  2. vannessajerry3

vannessajerry3 New Member

Yes am interested to see the screenshot of the chat

Sent from my Infinix X650 using Tapatalk

3. f1racer328

4. Mehmet C

Mehmet C Member

Looks pretty legit, if you weren't careful he'd have scammed you out of your hard-earned money.

Scumbags everywhere man...

5. f1racer328

When I called him was when everything started to fall apart on his end. I always do this, even on Craigslist deals to make sure they’re legit or there’s some type of story.

He couldn’t even hold a conversation after I started asking more serious questions.

The best part is when they start gaslighting you, making the person getting scammed feel awful. Good luck pulling that with me though...

Troy Angrignon likes this.
  6. CharlesZig

CharlesZig New Member

Ive very interested in Meridian and Brown Bogie, mildly interested in 1864. Ill see about playing along, too....

How do you like to prepare your Bogie, Clint?