Seat Belt Part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael99b

Reaction score
The black plastic casing has broken off one of my second row seat belt receptacles. I can order the entire assembly for about $100. It is part number LR009291. But I'd rather just order the black plastic casing. Does anyone know if I can purchase just the casing and not the entire assembly? I can not find a part number for the casing, which leads me to believe it can not be ordered separately.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I seriously doubt that. That's a pretty neat and tidy sub-assembly. It's also a safety-related component, and that may be more reason for LR to not want people to "crack it open." I'd say try a junkyard. I would think you ought to be able to pick that up for cheap.

When we develop products we always look at what we designate as FRU's (field replaceable units). It's a no-brainer to make that sub-assembly a FRU and not break it down any lower. The incidence of people asking for just the shell must be VERY low.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick